Thursday, April 14, 2005

My Day

Some inane website says this about My Day: "Mix and mingle with a variety of people today. Business ideas may develop if you talk about your plans with friends, neighbors or a relative. A short trip will help you decide whether you want to make a change. The Moon is in Cancer and personal issues can be handled with ease. The more receptive you are to those around you the easier it will be to get things accomplished." I actually do plan to mingle with a variety of people- trip to Swains, The ArtStore, Trader Joes and the BOE for a sellers permit certainly qualifies don't you think? And the seller's permit is a business idea sort of and i have been talking about it. So well damn.

I surfed for other more enlightening scopes but actually this one had to be the best, so then i decided to look up my dragon sign and that was fraught with hours of web peril so i declined and went straight to the ONION:

Taurus: (April. 20—May 20)
"A nutty mix-up during your elopement will see you going to the wrong house and abducting the wrong man, but luckily you'll be a hell of a lot happier with him."

Ah, now that's better. I don't know what godmother would have to say about it but mmm, fantastic. that's what i say. in other news, whether in jammies or not we are in pursuit of the ivy. wouldn't you agree? like those skits, that beach ball and the words "I am snappish and rude. But with relish." aren't they taking you somewhere? while i acknowledge that being trapped in hell is distracting I think we need some perspective.

next up- how my trip abroad (aka out of the house) went and other things like getting complimented on my tan and my resume all in the same day. sure neither are making me money right now but damn, i love being validated.

No comments: