Wednesday, April 6, 2005

mid-morning

i wanted to blog about butterflies- turns out the butterflies we thought were monarchs that had blown by here were actually called "painted ladies" from mexico. why not just call them whores. or is it just me... anyway bcs the desert has been bursting into bloom there are more of those painted ladies than usual. i didn't feel the need to dig any deeper.

in other MENDACIOUS news:

i'll be participating in an art fair in MAY. so you've got about a month to psyche yourself up- for what i don't know. you make it up and let me know.

also the list thing is working with varied success. apparently one half of me likes to do it. the other half likes to undermine it. sure "exercise/yoga/bike" has been on the list in varying spots from 1-4 it has as yet to work. today is the day. that's what i'm saying.

admission: i'm boring myself lately which is a consequence of not working. not enough outside stimulous but i'll continue the dialogue in the hopes that something enlightening will emerge.

"if we fail to write how will the pattern emerge."

2 comments:

Danica said...

Hey! I was going to post about the monarchs actually being painted ladies...argh, you beat me to it!

mendacious said...

RE: WHORES
that's what you get for sitting on your ass. for days and days i wait for others to blog and NOTHING. ahahahaha.

i think it's your duty to tell me more. (and remember my mom IS my mom and knows all.)