Saturday, April 23, 2005

distilled, apologies to a letter intended

ten thousand apologies
completely hectic.
it's going to settle down for sure
a hard time keeping quiet
all sorts
stupid errands
run for it,
wants
i'm like...sure!
really, no problem,
it just,
all my-
away,
you know?

it's still fun,
and i
even if are
rsvping "no."
the big deal,
i ask?
look,this was today.
and I am SO excited.

i really intended,
but then,
i was like,
the only thing is
i lost,
so i spent an hour ripping apart all my files.
i cut my thumb,
somehow,
and came up with nothing actually,
and the conclusion,
especially before
everything else,
and there's a lot,
not so much.

next on the list.
in the meantime,
i have to
and
like a whirlwind;
the usual
extremely resistant to,
twice a year,
i can do it.
but it's rough.

you know i am.
i haven't
scattered
(my apologies again).
like one and a half times,
and then
and then
writing this and
looking
shaking my head.
however, at least?
so...soon
it will get better.

No comments: