Monday, September 8, 2008

Today I... by M

I feel like the bathwater has gotten tepid and my hands are all pruney and the bubbles are all gone. It's definitely TIME.


In other news I haven't articulated into actual sentences:

-Friend going to rehab, dropping out of rehab
-Being made of 70% water, how prone we are to energy tremors.
-Crying, could it actually be a positive thing opposed to weak and indulgent
-Can you rid yourself of the empathy you feel for others while not depressing yourself
-Central American literature
-Packing list
-Mounting credit card debt
-Almost 2 months out since i asked for the raise?!
-Weeds in the garden
-11 albums purchased
-Out of sunflower seeds
-Started French
-Began a book on walking
-Started walking
-Wunderlust
-Togo's chicken salad
-Sick kitty Meja
-Old snarfy Zeppelin
-End of Summer

3 comments:

penelope said...

I hate that you haven't gotten a raise yet. Squeaky wheel?

Give Zep a hug for me.

Kurt said...

Crying can be very beneficial.

Anonymous said...

Hold onto the empathy, but don't feel responsible for their pain. (clearly you aren't talking about being empathetic for warm good feelings right?) Depression, not a good thing.