Tuesday, August 15, 2006

RPP # 3, # 4

aka "OUTSKIRTS"
i tried really hard to get my camera in place for the fedex truck that breezed by me with a 2" margain but keeping in mind my RPP #5 i decided to concentrate on making it to the safezone instead. sadly ashley, i chose to interpret "grass" as anything roadside, bcs really tragically it's a lot of concrete and luckily there wasn't much on the grass i did see. which was good... part of my travels make me think that if i ever won the lottery i'd donate money to improve the infrastructure- bcs really there's no need for my route to look like an abandoned ghetto-hole. however there's a certain magic in something so desolate, very small town, very on the fringe of things- a beautiful quiet after the rumble of trucks tear thru...


















7 comments:

penelope said...

i love the way the sunlight appears as a character of sorts throughout the shots. nice.

Kurt said...

You need to move closer to work.

Anonymous said...

where do you live again? Some of these pictures look like they could be of Beruit.

Anonymous said...

Just drove up to the backside of the aiport today to pick up a box from our storage facility. Does the noise of the planes make your bike wobble?

ashley said...

I like how nature makes an appearance in every picture, no matter how industrial. Like that lovely pink flower next to the hub cap. Excuse me, RIM. A nice photo essay.

Somebody's Mom said...

Leave it to Beaver's mom wouldn't let Beaver ride his bike in your neighborhood.

SW said...

lovely, just lovely